Effective New York Family Law Firm Aggressively Asserts Clients’ Rights
Knowledgeable Garden City lawyer also assists with bankruptcy, commercial litigation and other legal matters
At my firm, Thomas Weiss & Associates, P.C., I am committed to providing the legal counsel you need to make good decisions and secure the best possible outcome. Representing clients throughout the greater New York City area since 1997, I have a record of getting positive results and will use my extensive legal knowledge to skillfully advocate for you. If you are going through a divorce, facing overwhelming debt, housing violations or you’re in the midst of a business dispute, I am here to work with you toward a fair resolution.
Experienced attorney gives clients reliable advice and dedicated service
Finding an attorney with the resources and experience to resolve your issue is a pivotal factor when choosing representation, and clients in Suffolk, Nassau, Queens and the surrounding counties choose me because I:
- Create a thorough strategy — I know how to identify potential problems and create effective strategies to overcome them.
- Seek to relieve emotional stress — Legal disputes can take a large toll on your mental wellbeing, and I will strive to alleviate some of that strain by keeping you informed and aggressively pursuing your case.
- Detail potential long-term consequences — I make it a priority to thoroughly educate my clients about how the law affects their case so that they can make informed decisions.
As an award-winning litigator, you can be confident in my ability to stand up for your rights in and out of court.
Passionate counselor helps individuals and businesses in the New York City area
I represent clients in all five boroughs who are dealing with legal concerns in the following areas:
- Family law — Domestic issues are some of the most sensitive matters that intersect with the legal system, and whether you are seeking a divorce or filing for a legal separation, I can help you work through related matters involving child custody, alimony and child support. As a family law attorney, I also assist with the creation of prenuptial and postnuptial agreements and work to secure orders of protection for those who are victims of domestic abuse.
- Bankruptcy — You do not have to face your financial difficulties alone. I represent clients in bankruptcy proceedings to alleviate the pressures of overwhelming debt. If your bank is looking at foreclosure, I will aggressively raise all defenses aimed at allowing you to keep your home.
- Real estate law — I know what is at stake in real estate disputes and transactions, particularly in the dealings between renters and their landlords, and I will diligently work to fully assert and defend your rights.
- Commercial litigation — Business disputes can significantly disrupt operations. I understand what is at stake when these conflicts arise and will aggressively litigate on your behalf to enforce all available remedies and ensure your interests are fully protected.
My decades of experience allow me to see the big picture in legal situations and understand how to approach even the most complicated of disputes.
Contact a respected New York law firm for a free initial consultation
At Thomas Weiss & Associates, P.C., I represent clients throughout the greater New York City area — including Queens and King Counties — in family law, bankruptcy, real estate and commercial litigation matters. Please call 855-279-5540 or contact me online to schedule a free consultation at my Garden City office.